For all purchases of supplies, work or services, the Public Information Library, subject to the French Public Procurement Code, complies with the main principles of freedom of access to public procurement, equal treatment of applicants and transparent procedures in order to ensure efficiency in public procurement and the sound use of public funds.
For contracts of the Public Information Library (Bpi) that come under formal procedures (public tenders, in particular), the notices of competitive public tenders may be accessed directly on the site:
- of the Inter-Ministerial Platform for Government Purchases : https://www.marches-publics.gouv.fr/
- And BOAMP (official bulletin of public tender announcement): : http://www.boamp.fr/
- and/or of the official journal of the French Government, the JOUE : www.journal-officiel.gouv.fr - http://ted.publications.eu.int
- For contracts of the Public Information Library (Bpi) that come under an appropriate procedure, in accordance with article 28 of the Public Procurement Code, you may consult:
- the announcements published on the Inter-Ministeal Platform for Government Purchases : https://www.marches-publics.gouv.fr/
- Occasional announcements circulated by certain services of the Library.